We am grateful to all our clients for their words of appreciation. Below are just some of the wonderful testimonials we have received. For more reviews please visit our Google Business Page.
“I am my client. I am every client I will ever have and every person I will ever meet.”- Anon
- "Amazing counsellor!" Amazing counsellor! Have been seeing her for both personal and couple's counseling for almost a year and she has helped immensely!! Professional, friendly and understanding! Nicole V. - Nanaimo
- "Right from my initial meeting with Paula I felt safe and comfortable" Right from my initial meeting with Paula I felt safe and comfortable in expressing my concerns. Often after awkwardly trying to describe my feelings she articulated them, without leading me, so that I was able to pursue my thoughts more deeply rather than stumble ineffectually over my words. Her voice, body language and eyes all indicated to me a genuine concern for my well-being and a keen interest in my personal development. I left sessions with positive and useful suggestions to pursue intellectually or as a bulwark against negative emotions. Thanks Paula D. Edwards - Courteney
- "Amazing" Amazing lady. Had such a great breakthrough because of her help. Candice M. - Nanaimo
- "...everyone raves about how wonderful she is and how she's changed their lives" Sarah is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in her profession. Absolutely the best counselor me and my family have ever used. I've recommended her to numerous family and friends and everyone raves about how wonderful she is and how she's changed their lives. I honestly can't say enough good things about her. If you are looking for a counselor with respect to any struggles you are facing in life, I highly recommend Sarah. Par S. - Vancouver Island
- "the minute my daughter met Sarah, she instantly knew that she was the right one." We tried several counsellors before finding Sarah and the minute my daughter met Sarah, she instantly knew that she was the right one. Sarah really listened and validated my daughter's experiences which helped my daughter get through a really rough time in her life. We highly recommend Sarah for anyone, she really cares and tries her best. Theresa T. - Nanaimo
- "she helped me through a dark time in my life" Sarah is a wonderful counselor. Very patient and informative, she helped me through a dark time in my life and a year later I still use the tools she provided me with and her knowledge on a daily basis. Amber M. - Nanaimo
- "Limitless Wellness offers it all in a warm and friendly environment" Sarah is very patient, understanding and insightful. If you are looking for counselling for anything from; Family issues, Relationships, Career & Life Coaching, even Children and Teen counselling, Limitless Wellness offers it all in a warm and friendly environment. Highly recommend! Natalie B. - Nanaimo
- "Highly recommend the services offered." Limitless Wellness helped me work thru a troubled past. By providing me tools to learn, accept and grow from the behaviours that held me back from truly embracing the life I want. Highly recommend the services offered. Leanne M. - Nanaimo
"You have made an unbelievable difference in my life and I thank you from the bottom of my heart."
I am writing is to thank you. You truly are an excellent counselor. You helped me through what was the most difficult thing in my life to address. You made me feel very comfortable in our meetings, and that in turn made it possible to talk about the things that had haunted me the past almost decade. I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to meet you, and work through my issues with you. I really have no other words to describe how thankful I am, other than to say you have made an unbelievable difference in my life and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Ryan O. - Nanaimo
- "Sarah is a gift! So kind and patient" Sarah is amazing! I would recommend Limitless Wellness to anyone. If it weren't for Sarah, I wouldn't have made it this far. From day one I felt completely comfortable and was able to speak freely without being judged. There were many times that I would go over time and Sarah never once cut me off or watched the clock. There wasn't a time that I left feeling the same as when I came in. Sarah is a gift! So kind and patient. If you are looking for counseling / life coach services - you have found it here! Stop looking. Quick to respond to calls and emails and genuinely cares for her clients. I can never thank Sarah enough! Ashley P. - Ladysmith
- "I know it's a scary first step but it is worth it in the end, especially with Sarah in your corner." What can I say about Limitless Wellness and Sarah Flynn? Sarah was there for me at a time when I really needed her. I was going through a rough time and decided to seek out a therapist because I knew I needed help and I was ready to take that next step. I did a google search for therapists in my area and Limitless Wellness kept popping up. And I kept going back to it whenever I did a new search. I knew Sarah was the right counselor for me just by the tone and welcoming feelings I got from her website. My initial contact with her was done via phone so she could go over what the initial appointments would be like and ask a little about my history and why I was seeking counseling. She was very kind on the phone and that made the decision and transition to counseling so much easier. My first appointment was shortly after that call. I was nervous and a little scared and Sarah put me at ease, she told me it was perfectly normal to feel what I was feeling. She had a very warm, calm, and welcoming private space for our sessions which made me feel very comfortable. I always felt that I was heard and that she had my best interests at heart. I could tell she genuinely cared about me and she would do whatever she could to help me through my issues. I was in counseling with Sarah for about 15 months and I am grateful for every single session. She helped me in so many ways, with so many things. I HIGHLY recommend Sarah Flynn/Limitless Wellness if you feel that counseling and/or a life coach is what you need. I know it's a scary first step but it is worth it in the end, especially with Sarah in your corner. Marni B. - Nanaimo
- "something magical had happened and a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders" I remember the first time I called your office to make an appointment. That day is so very clear in my mind. I was a complete mess. My marriage was falling apart and I felt lost and hopeless. Although you were very warm and welcoming when scheduling me in for an appointment I was still very hesitant and skeptical about seeking counseling. But immediately when I walked into your office I felt comfortable opening up to you. My first session with you was life changing. I don't think I ever cried like that, lol, but boy was it what I needed. I can remember walking out of you office that afternoon feeling light as a feather. Like something magical had happened and a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Sarah not only did you listen to my problems, but you helped me obtain the tools to solve them. Tools I continue to use until this day. It was a real life changing experience for me and I am ever so grateful for it. Thank you so very much Sarah for all your help. And thank you Universe for leading me to you. Par S. - Surrey
"A leader of change in the world"
I feel overwhelming gratitude for the empowerment and practical living skills you have instilled into my life. And even more gratitude for you helping me cultivate a continuously growing acceptance of myself by embracing things I used to believe were flaws. My need for understanding myself, the world and aspects of consciousness feel deeper and stable. Thank you for these priceless presents!
I acknowledge you for being incredibly talented at what you do and for being a leader of change in the world. This is the powerful stuff that ripples out into our world and really makes a difference! Shauna L. - White Rock
- "She is empathic, warm, encouraging and open" Sarah has a way of creating a space for her clients that gently encourages self discovery and growth. She is empathic, warm, encouraging and open. I would recommend Sarah as a counsellor without hesitation. Melanie S. - Coquitlam
"Sarah’s passion blends effortlessly with her sensitivity"
She has a way of getting to the core of an issue at just the right pace. I never felt rushed, nor did I feel that I was being led.
Through our conversations she has helped me understand my perspectives and emotions more clearly, and in doing so I have been able to recognize the obstacles that have stopped me in the past and create new and better relationships Chad V. - Vancouver
- "Makes me feel relaxed and at ease" You have a way about you that is very in the moment, and makes me feel relaxed and at ease. And that when I talk to you I truly feel heard, and receive compassion back. You're not pushy but rather a great hand in the right direction and all in all a wonderful counsellor. Desiree M. - Port Moody
"Sarah Flynn is an excellent Life Coach and Counsellor"
Though her amazing intuition and direct attitude I was able to heal past wounds and create a life better than I knew I could have. I had multiple sessions with Sarah and each time she would expand on the previous session allowing us to go deeper into belief systems that used to hold me back. Sarah's welcoming presence as well as a willingness to explore and integrate all areas of my life had a profound impact on how I treat myself and others. I would strongly recommend Sarah as a life couch and counsellor. Her skills, insights, attitude, and strong level of professionalism will most defiantly have a powerful impact on all those who have the opportunity to see her.
Thank you Sarah for all your hard work, you are truly gifted and I am excited for all those who get a chance to be healed by your light. I am forever grateful for all your time and energy. Shawn L. - Currently on a spiritual journey somewhere in the world
- "Sarah is very professional and personable" She has helped me with many key things in my life and at the same time maintaining a safe environment. Andrew N. - North Vancouver
"I would highly recommend Sarah"
Sarah Flynn creates a counselling experience comfortable and easy to open up and share. The insight she discloses feels at times like I have been understood on a level that brings the true me forward. I would highly recommend Sarah as a counsellor to anyone ready for a real journey of growth and healing.
Jennifer I. - Twassessen
"Thank you so much Sarah"
Sarah is the first counselor who helped me when I needed to see a counsellor in 2012 . 2012 was the worst year that I have suffered. All at the same time, I was struggling with loss, grief, social problems, challenges and fear.
Before I met with Sarah Flynn, I wasn't able to understand myself and I couldn't trust anyone easily. Dealing with fear was a big issue too! Accepting the challenges of my life was too much for me to surrender to because of the loss of both my parents who passed some years before. I was suffering from their loss and the other issues that came with it!!!
I thank God I met with Sarah in 2012, who was able to assist me in going through these issues and over coming them. I felt my self again and recovered completely after quite a long time of struggling with these issues by myself.
So thank you so much Sarah Flynn, I do appreciate all your help and the counselling sessions I had with you.
Sarah is most professional and confidential, she cares about the wellbeing of her client first. Sarah always makes sure that the counselling is working to benefit her client and helping bring them to a new found positive spirit, hopeful life and greater awareness. After I finished my sessions of counselling with Sarah, my life has changed! I felt a different person with no blame on me, or no blame on anyone else either. I had more self confidence and all my worries went away!! I felt completely a new person, with all my problems gone. That's what I benefited from the counselling I received from Sarah Flynn and so much more that I can't write it all down.
Today, if I have a friend or family member having the same issues like me or just other different issues and they need a counsellor, I strongly recommend them to meet with Sarah Flynn. Christiano M. - Burnaby
"Sarah has a great intuition and intellect"
She combines both to guide and empower, and has a strong sense of empathy, she's been of much help and support, I would recommend her to anyone that wants to make a big shift in their lives!
Leonora A. - Burnaby
"I am so glad I found Sarah for a counsellor"
I have never been before, and I was instantly comfortable. I am consistently surprised at how empathetic she is and yet she still has fresh and rational insight into what we are discussing. I am very grateful to her and most often find myself leaving her appointments with a new sense of empowerment.
Shawna P. - Vancouver
"Sarah is an amazing Counsellor"
I met Sarah when she was first starting out in this field and I saw such greatness from the moment we met.
I went to her for many of my problems. Both day to day issues and past trauma. She helped me achieve a sense of control on my own life and be able to move forward. Sarah is very supportive and understanding on a wide variety of subjects. I now live my life being able to help myself and look positively on any situation that comes my way. Sarah is an amazing Counsellor and will be able to help anyone with her softness and superior empathy. Jacque P. - Surrey
- "I always felt welcomed and not at all judged" Sarah was a major help in my life. I always felt welcomed and not at all judged. She knew exactly how to listen and gave great advice and tools to help me cope and excel in life. She was always on time and always replied to emails within a couple of days. I owe her a lot, would highly recommend. Aleena D. - Nanaimo